[ANN] Game Available for Test

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jul 7 15:20:00 EDT 2003

On 7/7/03 11:36 AM, Glasgow David wrote:

> Yes it looks fine indeed.
>
> But......Jacqueline's comments make me worry that I don't understand
> passwords and locking like I thought.
>
> The first thing I did was try to see how he did that lovely whizzing
> text.  How is it that I can browse and even copy all of the scripts?
> Is this not what you mean by "explore"?

I think you probably understand passwords just fine. What happened was
that Scott first sent out a password-protected stack, and almost
immediately afterward replaced it with a non-passworded copy. The one I
downloaded the first time was password-protected (and the scripts could
not be opened or viewed.) But when I downloaded another copy the next
day, the password had been removed. The second copy is the one you
probably were viewing.

So you are not going crazy.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com