[ANN] Game Available for Test

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jul 4 00:25:01 EDT 2003

On 7/3/03 8:59 PM, Ken Norris wrote:

> I tried the site straight from Netscape and all I get is a very long list of
> gobbledy-gook, looks like uncompiled code in HTML or something.

This happens when the browser isn't set up to recognize a particular
file type, so it tries to display the file in a window as text. Scott's
game doesn't need a browser. Paste the command into Rev's message box.
Rev will fetch the stack directly and display it. Be sure you are online
when you do it.

> Too bad, too. I'm dying to check it out. I want to write some eduware games
> in RR, but haven't had the guts to take a stab at it.

Like everything Scott writes, this one is very cool. He really creates
gorgeous stuff. You won't be able to explore it though; it is password
protected and the scripts are locked.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com