clipboardData & PNG & JPG

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Wed Jul 2 14:45:00 EDT 2003

Hmmmmm...given that what you are doing is pasting out of RunRev to other apps, I'm not sure what you can do...

The jpegQuality property only applies to files written to disk, and RunRev appears to automatically convert any copied image into PNG on the clipboard, and there is no way to control the quality of the PNG. This may only be solvable through non-cross-platform means like Applescript.

Or include a cable modem with each copy of the app ;-)