[OT] French translation for Save

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Fri Jan 31 08:53:01 EST 2003

>I'm a french speaker.
>It's "Sauver" (or sometimes "Sauvegarder")
>
>happy to help you in French !

Merci beaucoup mes amis!

The button will enable the user to 'Save' an image they have made
so it appears that Sauver or Sauvegarder would be correct but
in this case Sauver fits the space nicely ;-)

I am upgrading my shareware Kartolina and am including a French
translation. Since I want to offer this to as many French web sites
and French shareware sites (such as http://www.macgeneration.com)
as possible, I will gladly provide a free registration to anyone who
emails me with five or more URLs of their favorite French web sites.

French shareware, software news, popular webblogs, or general sites
such as http://www.macgeneration.com would be most welcomed!

This version is a Mac version but French PC/Windows sites are also
welcomed as I intend to produce a Windows version.

Please send to    sims at ezpzapps.com  instead of the List.

Grazzi Hafna (Maltese),

sims