htmlText and images

Mike McManus mcmanusm at kramergraphics.com
Fri Jan 31 07:24:01 EST 2003

Am I understanding everyone correctly? I need to download the image
separately from getting the html file in which it is included? If so
then I would assume I need to also change the image source of the html
after I get that to point to the correct graphic. Relatively
complicated, but shouldn't be too hard. But the images will change on a
regular basis. Otherwise I would have just put the image into the stack
and be done with it.

I had assumed and it appeared that the image in the html page would act
pretty much like any other html browser and simply get the link... I do
recall some initial issue with the image, and something I had to
tweak...I thought is was just putting the full URL to the image into
the html page. But since that is not working now. That can;' be the
solution either.

Thansk for all the suggestions. I will keep working on it.