Line Tracing

Roger Guay rogerguay at centurytel.net
Thu Jan 30 22:57:01 EST 2003

Thanks to Gary Rathbone and Jim Hurley for their suggestions, but the
Lockscreen property does not work, and although Jim's script is very
clever, it results in a very choppy motion compared to repeatedly
setting the loc of an object via an equation of motion (such as a
projectile.)  Any other ideas?

Thanks, Roger