Setting Pixels - More answers to suggestions

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Jan 30 20:51:32 EST 2003

Hi Robert,

Yes, an XCMD is like a DLL only for Macs. It means external command
(there are also XFCNs - external functions). I have a script that
converts RGB <-> HSV if you are interested. As Monte and others have
shown, scripting in different ways can dramatically alter the speed of
execution. Perhaps my script might be as fast as your DLL :-) If you
would like me to send it, email me off-list.

Cheers,
Sarah