Printing Docs

Dave LeYanna dleyanna at rtl.org
Thu Jan 30 15:07:01 EST 2003

Same kind of stuff I got with my 2000 machine, Got 1/32 point type with my
98 machine.
Checked HP website on their drivers page and they don't even have an old
one there! Searched Google Groups (what would we do without them?) and
found a customer care page for HP that said look on your OS CD. So I guess
I have the "latest and greatest"

I'll follow up on the migrating thing. I usually only print out relevant
stuff for what I'm learning at the moment. After as many years as I have
been in the business one would think I would be used to on-screen
documentation!

Thanks

djl

At 01:45 PM 1/30/03 -0600, you wrote:
>Dave,
>
>I opened Rev 1.1.1v2 in Win XP and printed the "&" page from the Dictionary
>to an HP LaserJet 4100 printer over an internal network. It printed very
>strangely; I got about 20 pages, each with 1 chunk of information (either a
>line or a paragraph) and a footer, spaced out with about an two inches of
>space between.
>
>Honestly, if you want a printable version of the docs, you can download and
>print on in HTML, RTF or PDF from my site:
>
>http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/revolution.htm
>
>Go to the bottom of the page under "Downloads", and it's near the top of
>that section.
>
>Ken Ray
>Sons of Thunder Software
>Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
>Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/

||   Dave LeYanna                 ||
||   Director IS                       ||
||   Right to Life of Michigan    ||