reserved words

erik hansen erikhans08 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 18:50:01 EST 2003

--- Klaus Major <klaus.major at metascape.org>
wrote:

http://www.runrev.com/revolution/education/usercontributions.html
> i also would like to take a look at "turtles".
> Heard it very often in the past, but still have
> no idea what i means.
>
> Unfortunately i cannot get it work.
>
> A look at your scripts showed me the reason.
>
> You use lots of reserved word in your handlers,
> be it as a handler name
> ("left", "right", "home" etc...) or names of
> variables ("num" as the
> most obvious example).

on the trail of the elusive "reserved word"...

• no luck in the Transcript Dictionary.

• trying to Find "reserved" in Rev Documentation
View > Rev UI Stack in Lists ) select RevDocs
then Edit > Find
a Find And Replace palette comes up, but seems to
work on scripts, though there is a "fields"
checkbox.

end of the trail for me. so...

any idea how to search RevDocs since last
discussion?

any idea how to identify all "reserved words" if
that is a RR term?

TIA

=====
erik at erikhansen.org    http://www.erikhansen.org