Print Bttn on Rev Encyclopedia

Dave LeYanna dleyanna at rtl.org
Wed Jan 29 16:15:00 EST 2003

We have a number of them. A few different models of HP, Lexmarks, even a
copier on the network. All produce that same results and only from the
Revolution IDE.

While I generally agree with you on the newest driver advice, it gets
trumped with the "If is ain't broke do fix it" advice. I'm just trying to
see if it is REV that is broke before I change drivers in my very touchy
Win98 system!

If I must, I must <g>

I think I'll wait just a little longer to see what else pops up.

djl

At 12:50 PM 1/29/03 -0800, you wrote:
>--- Dave LeYanna <dleyanna at rtl.org> wrote:
> > When ever I try to print (using the print button) a
> > page of documentation
> > from the IDE I get 1/16th point type except on code
> > snippets  and icons
> > which are just fine. I searched the news group
> > archives back to Nov. 01 and
> > didn't see this problem reported. I must be the only
> > one.
> >
> > I don't have this problem with any other printing
> > jobs. Running Win98 to a
> > any of the printers on my network. Printing from any
> > other application
> > works fine! Any clues or advice besides "Get a MAC"
> > or "Switch to Linux"?
> >
> > djl
> >

>Hi Dave,
>
>Generally, the adive would be to update the printer
>driver to the very latest version, and see if that
>helps. What printer do you have?
>
>Best regards,
>
>Jan Schenkel.
>
>=====
>"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish at the same
>time."  (La Rochefoucauld)

||   Dave LeYanna                 ||
||   Director IS                       ||
||   Right to Life of Michigan    ||