htmlText and images

Mike McManus mcmanusm at kramergraphics.com
Wed Jan 29 06:03:00 EST 2003

Been working on a stack that displays certain webpage information. Some
of the info contains images. They display fine in the dev environment,
but the builds at least on my Mac OSX fail to display images. Am I
doing something wrong? I am not sure if imagesource may be a solution,
but it seems strange that it appears in development envirionment and
not the build?

BTW. I need to thank the people at Fourthworld for Umbrellaman. It
helped me immensely with an appleevent problem I was having. Showing
just what I was getting and where it was going. Seemed a simple
topstack issue when I saw it. THANKS!