No scroll wheel (newbie stuff)?

Ken Norris (dialup) pixelbird at interisland.net
Mon Jan 27 13:09:02 EST 2003

**********
> Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 20:18:20 -0800
> Subject: Re: No scroll wheel (newbie stuff)?
> From: Scott Rossi <scott at tactilemedia.com>

> Recently, Ken Norris (dialup) wrote:
>
>> I haven't been able to get my mouse scroll wheel to work with the vertical
>> scrollbars. Is there a way to implement that?
>
> You should search the archives but I *believe* the solution is to trap
> whatever value is passed in rawKeyDown.
----------
??? Are you saying RR vertical scrollbars do not support scrollwheels? I
figured the Mac versions would support mouse scrollwheels through the OS and
ordinary drivers, same PC's with Windows, just like virtually all other
software.

I was thinking scrollwheel support would be native to RR, but maybe needs to
be switched on somewhere. If it isn't it certainly ought to be, because
everyone I know uses the scrollwheel all the time. It's an everyday part of
computing.

Just thinking out loud.

Ken N.