Serendipity Library Update 20030123 [OT]

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon Jan 27 11:54:01 EST 2003

Hi All,

Just a note to let you know I'm not reading my mail for several hours at least.

I cannot afford to become obsessed with an issue over which I have so
little influence; so I need to concentrate on programming until it's
out of my head and I can revisit it fresh.

I don't believe the issue, important as it is, has a place on this
list; otherwise I would have posted more than a political sig.  If
Bob & Troy had shared their opinions with me privately and Claus had
changed the To: as he intended, this would amount to three lines of
text under my signature one time.

It is an invitation to anyone who agrees OR disagrees to comment
PRIVATELY.  I will respond thoughtfully & politely to those who want
to convince me I am wrong.

I may or may not respond again on list, depending on what others have posted.

Rob Cozens

God bless the UK!
Let Tony Blair know he has your support if he stands up to GW.