2.nd try / error 3 whenever i cklick on 'script'

Henning Pertiet revolution at pertiet.de
Thu Jan 23 05:53:01 EST 2003

Hallo,

I will go on in this thread writing in english so others may have an
idea to solve my problem.

My Mac (OS 8.1, G3 233 Mhz) has a 160 MB of RAM - when I understood everything right this
should be enough to let Revolution run. Maybe it could be slow but it
should run. Right?
But it doesn't - I tried it with all and no "Erweiterungen" (sorry,
but I really don't know what that is in english) but it still always
crashes when I click on 'script'.

Thanks for any further input of hints or ideas.

Henning

--
Henning Pertiet
mailto:revolution at pertiet.de