MAC OSX - 10.2.3 - Unexpected Quit

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 01:37:01 EST 2003

--- Nicholas Feasey <nfeasey at utpress.utoronto.ca>
wrote:
> I have an simple application with one main stack and
> a sub-stack.
>
> The main stack displays a list and when the user
> double clicks on an
> item it opens up
> a sub-stack with a data entry screen.  Pretty simple
> and straight
> forward I believe.
>
> When moving fields around in the card of the
> sub-stack the Revolution
> application
> unexpectedly quits.  It is really quite annoying as,
> obviously, all of
> my changes are lost.
>
> Should I be doing this another way as I thought this
> is the normal
> procedure when
> creating an application.
>
> As stated, I'm running Revolution on MAC OS X
> 10.2.3.
>
> Any assistance/direction would be appreciated.
>
> Cheers.

You should try setting the 'Look and Feel' to 'MacOS
Emulated' -- you'll have to do this every time you
start the development environment.
Standalone applictions aren't affected by this, but
there are a few issues between RunRev and MacOS X
"Jaguar" which will be solved in version 2.0

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

=====