Adding/deleting groups

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Wed Jan 22 15:12:01 EST 2003

Is there a limit to how many groups one can have in a stack?   I'm having
trouble with Rev 1.1.1 on Mac OS X where I've got a stack with 8 groups, and
I try to add a 9th group by clicking on a 640x480 image, selecting "Group
Selected".  If I go under "properties" for that object, I see that it thinks
of itself as being part of a new group ID #, but it doesn't show that new
group in the Application Viewer window under "groups".   Even if I close and
open that expander triangle, it doesn't show up.

I've also got some groups listed that I'd like to get rid of.   I thought I'd
highlight the group name and select PURGE, but it won't let me.   Is there
another way to do this?