2.nd try / error 3 whenever i cklick on 'script'

Henning Pertiet revolution at pertiet.de
Wed Jan 22 13:32:01 EST 2003

Hi,

I tried to send this question some hours ago, but I didn't even
receive it myself. So I thought I send it once again...

I am new to revolution and began testing on my Mac with OS 8.1 german.
Whenever I make a new mainstack and try to access the script of any
part of the programm revolution crashes with: error 3.

I searched the archives and figured out that some developers had
solved the problem switching the Look And Feel to Mac Os Emulated.
But that did not solve the problem in my case.
Anybody any hints??

Thank you

Henning

--