Introduction

Wed Jan 15 20:22:01 EST 2003

>If you can afford to, I would suggest purchasing the Professional license.
>You get the alphas, betas, and best of all...direct customer support!

Chipp,

Thank you for all of the great tips!  I think I will be starting at
the small business model.  At least until I have a paying job :)  I
would love to see the betas of 2.0, but at this point, I have a lot
of familiarizing to do, such that by the time I get comfortable, 2.0
will be out!

Should I come across a project that pays, then I will surely upgrade
for the support.