How Can I Change The Ids of Grouped Controls?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sat Jan 11 13:12:01 EST 2003

>Surely there must be a way around this besides writing an install
>script to change the icon Ids of the buttons?  If so, what is it?

One thing occurs to me: since the group requires Serendipity Library
to run, I can, in this instance, solve the problem by placing the
images in the Library instead of the group.

However, I would still like to know how one is supposed to deal with
the generic issue of icon image Id change when moving.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company