A Box Question & A Box Request

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Fri Jan 10 14:09:01 EST 2003

>The request: It would be nice to be able to specify different
>top/bottom colors for text whose textStyle is threeDBox, so that
>threeDBoxed text will display differently than the field that
>contains it when the field is also set to 3D.

Hi Again,

In further testing it seems the top/bottom colors of the threeDBox &
the 3D field that contains it are reversed.

My version of the Rev Dictionary says:

"The top and left edges of the box are drawn in the object's topColor
and topPattern. The bottom and right edges of the box are drawn in
the object's bottomColor and bottomPattern."

Anyway, I still think it would be nice to be able to specify the
threeDBox's colors.

--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company