Any MacWorld Attendees On This List

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Jan 10 13:49:01 EST 2003

Amen! Lingo is just plain ugly by comparison.

I suspect you may be right about Macromedia's committment to Director as
well:

(1) Look how long it took them to get out an OSX version.

(2) Look at how much the two product lines of Flash and Director seem to
becoming either redundancy or merging into a single product.

The movie metaphor just doesn't work for me in making what essentially are
applications...

Judy