Any MacWorld Attendees On This List

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Fri Jan 10 14:02:01 EST 2003

>The movie metaphor just doesn't work for me in making what essentially are
>applications...

Hi Judy,

Having never tried the movie metaphor, I can only agree in theory...

however, it leads to some interesting conjecture as to what it would
have been like to create those same applications in QuickTime
Interactive (aka HyperCard v3).

"The saddest words of mouth and pen
are those that tell what might have been."

...or something like that.   :{`)
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company