List etiquette and general helpful hints

John J. Theobald mailjjt at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 9 18:15:01 EST 2003

HyperJEFF at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 1/9/03 10:42:06 PM, miscdas at boxfrog.com writes:
>
> << deals are one thing, reality is another. This list is a bright and shining
>
> example, as evidenced by the number of OT posts, HTML formatted posts,
>
> questionable netiquette posts, etc.  >>
>
> Yeah, but, this is about Revolution Business, a bright comentator can ruin
> the list with diatribes to another end, please stay on topic.
>
> JEFF CROSSLEY

I Agree ... some folks think their rantings deserve raves and speak
because they think someone is listening. What they don't realize is that
  what most of us hear in such diatribes and OT posts is noise, which
the brain justifiably and efficiently filters out.

The list has a pretty well defined fundamental purpose, which everyone
to one extent or another seems to support.  I'm in the camp that listens
to the Revolution issues discussed, and have no interest in the noise.

John J. Theobald