Faceless Revolution for CGI's

Gary Rathbone gary.rathbone at btclick.com
Wed Jan 8 17:37:01 EST 2003

> Jan Schenkel
> Sent: 07 January 2003 20:08

> Another interesting download in this respect is the
> sample stack fellow lister Gary Rathbone provided on
> the Revolution Newbie Board.
> http://mailping.net/WebProcess.zip

Thanks Jan for filling in, unfortunately I couldn't post a reply as quickly
as I'd like.

I've use Metcard and more recently Rev for 'CGI' development successfully as
stacks in conjunction with standard Web Server apps (on Mac, Linux and Win).

Through the MC and Rev list I've collected many suggestions and am in the
process of creating a generic 'CGI' product, tutorial and instructions.

I'm not willing to give time scales, it'll be ready when its ready.

Thanks

Gary Rathbone BSc MBCS
Chartered Information Systems Practitioner