Get File Owner

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Jan 4 17:07:01 EST 2003

Roger,

It depends on the file you're looking at. Most files don't keep track of
*who* last modified it, just *when*. I know that MS Office documents
maintain special "info" data about the owner of the file, etc., so there may
be a way to track that stuff down. What kind of files were you trying to get
the "owner" on? MS Office files?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com