unexpected shutdowns

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sat Jan 4 12:13:01 EST 2003

Al,

Are you running 10.2?  If so, you may be encountering the same problem  I
(and others) encountered.  If so, try setting the look'n'feel to classic
(or anything other than OSX) and it should be more stable.  The 2.0
alpha/beta seemed not to have this glitch if I recall.

Also -- I am interested in the context in which you would be using Rev at
your institution.  Perhaps we can collaborate with others doing likewise
in developing materials.  Contact me offlist if interested...

HTH

Judy