Passing parameters as part of an URL

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Fri Jan 3 12:07:05 EST 2003

I've got a Revolution app that launches the web-browser to an URL like this:

revgoURL "http://dslreg.bellatlantic.net/index.cgi?mac=osx"

The ?mac=osx part is a parameter that I need to pass in order to tell the
registration server that it's a mac and not a PC.

What I'm finding, however, is that the parameter isn't being received, and
I'm trying to figure out if it's a Revolution problem, or a server problem.
I think it's a server problem, but I just want to verify that there's nothing
special I need to do with the revGoURL command in order to pass parameters.