use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #985 - 13 msgs Msg #10

MFitz53 at cs.com MFitz53 at cs.com
Fri Jan 3 11:04:00 EST 2003

> Is there a way to do this by scripting in a referenced control?

Richard, I gave your script a try and it still imports the image into the
stack. As I intend to automate the process of showing each file in the list,
the image numbers will be changing as well. Can I do this with a player?

>on mouseUp
  put the value of the clickLine into photoToShow
  put the cphotoFolderPath of this stack into folderPath
  set the filename of img 1 to (folderPath& "/"&photoToShow)
  wait 10 seconds
  hide image 1
  send "choose browse tool "to me in 5 ticks
end mouseup <

Thanks,
mike