Printing what you can't see

Ray Bennett rjb at escapesports.com
Fri Jan 3 05:14:01 EST 2003

This question is similar to Sarah's question of 24 Nov 02, which,
judging by the thread, was never really resolved.

I have a card that is considerably larger than the visible window
(about 2x taller, same width).  I want to print the entire card into a
page-size rect, but the print command always crops the output to what
is visible on the screen.   I've tried setting the stack window to the
same height as the card, printing, and then setting it back, but this
doesn't help (and sometimes crashes Rev).

I've played with the printscale property, which still only prints the
visible window (except smaller).

Is it possible to do what I want?

Thanks in advance.
Ray

developing for Mac/Unix
running on OSX 10.2.3/RunRev 1.1.1/Pizmo PowerBook G3|400