scroll window

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Wed Jan 1 13:46:01 EST 2003

>I will try your suggestions and see what happens, as I would like to
>know how to accomplish this in general.

Hi Kurt,

This is very straightforward and works well.

1) First, make your stack window large enough to contain your image and
fields.

2) Group your fields where you want on your image. Enable the vertical
scrollbar for the group.

3) Resize the group to be smaller vertically than your final stack height.

4) As Klaus said, be sure to set the lockLoc of the group to true. This
is important.

5) Resize your stack to its final size making sure that that the entire
(resized) group is visible. This will allow you full access to the scroll
bar.

That's it. The image and text fields will scroll nicely within the stack
and you'll get access to the entire group via the scroll bars.

Regards,

Howard Bornstein