CLUTs

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Feb 27 14:47:00 EST 2003

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 05:47:32 -0800 Richard Gaskin
<ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:
>Graham Samuel wrote:
>
>>  A contact of mine has asked if RR can deal with user-addressable
>>  CLUTs. I only just understand what this means on the Mac, and don't
>>  know if it's a cross-platform concept or not. Can anyone clarify
>>  this, and maybe get RR a new customer?
>
>See the entry for the colorMap property in the Transcript dictionary.

Thanks yet again, colorMap turns out to be what I was looking for. I
wish the docs had a more comprehensive search facility - I don't know
when (if ever) I would have come across the term colorMap if you
hadn't pointed it out. Anyway I can now answer the question that I
was asked (in the affirmative).

Graham