Dealing with the dictionary

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Mon Feb 17 01:32:01 EST 2003

Click on the tab for the format you want: Text, RTF, HTML. Click on the
Export (format you want) button. You'll have to name the file/choose
the folder you want.

What you end up with depends on the format: text or RTF, you get a file
in that format that you can then open in a text editor, Word, etc., to
print. HTML you get a set of HTML pages, one to an entry.

On Sunday, February 16, 2003, at 03:55 PM, Ken Norris (dialup) wrote:

> I have it, but I don't understand how it works. When I open it in Rev,
> it
> just gets the  docs like the Help menu would. If I open it by itself,
> it
> does nothing.
>
> It looks like all its for is printing in various formats, which is not
> what
> I want.
>
> What, exactly, should I do with it?

regards,