Configuration Management of built apps

Ray Bennett smilingeyes at mac.com
Mon Feb 10 17:51:01 EST 2003

If this has been asked before, I missed it, so apologies in advance if
that's the case...

Now that I'm building standalones, its becoming pretty obvious that a
lightweight configuraion management tool would be handy (for Unix
folks, I'm looking for something like sccs for humans).   Something
like this ultimately should accompany the distribution builder, but...

Have any of you built such a tool?  Something that easily and
conveniently allows me to track versions of files and stacks included
in a build, etc.?

Thanks in advance,
Ray