dynamic controls

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Thu Feb 6 04:59:01 EST 2003

> But runtimes/standalones will have the 10 statement limit
> just like the starter kit.
>
> This ONLY appeals to new created objects (during runtime).

That last bit isn't quite clear (it fooled me until I thought about
it). The ten line limit applies in the Starter Kit and in standalones.
The ten line limit applies whenever you are trying to set the script of
any object, newly created or not. Objects that have existing scripts
longer than ten lines will continue to work. It is only when trying to
set the script of an object (any object) that the limit applies.

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com