Storing images

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Feb 5 13:54:07 EST 2003

Bjoernke,

Nice post. The best way to reference an image-object to another imageobject
is to use the filename property. Then you need store the image only once (on
disk) and can reference it multiple times.

Those of you Mac HC users are used to doing this in the resource fork.
You'll need to create a 'resources' folder. I'm not up on the Mac *that*
much, but I seem to remember reading something about OSX being much less
flexible regarding 'moving applications' around...so perhaps this isn't as
big a deal as it was with previous Mac OS'es...

Windows and Linux users are used to having multiple support files for
applications.

-Chipp