Image still cut off

Ken Norris (dialup) pixelbird at interisland.net
Mon Feb 3 14:06:01 EST 2003

Well members,

This is probably the single thing that has prevented me from getting full on
into RR.

For many months, I go back in from time to time and try to get my full
screen 800x600 pixel jpeg image to show in the dev environment with no
success.

I've been told the menus (which are really buttons emulating the Mac menubar
in the dev environment, right?) push the image down. But I have moved it
back up to where the bottom is where it belongs (when I reopen it is where I
put it OK), but then the top of it disappears down about an inch from the
top of the screen. With the icon bar closed, I can see the Mac desktop, but
not the image. With the icon bar on, I can see about 1/4" of the desktop
between it and the top of the visible image, where it's cut off.

If I move the image down, the cuttoff area at the top will come into view at
the cutoff line (so I know it's all there), which is, as I said, down about
an inch from the top of the screen, but then, of course the bottom of the
image is off screen at the bottom.

I've played with the image properties, stack properties, removed the image
and put it back, deleted the stack and made a new one with the image in it,
tried locking it, tried all the suggestions (I think, however maybe I missed
something).

So far, I have _never_ been able to view the full screen image. I didn't
have this problem in HC, it goes where it goes, and when I click cmd/space
the menubar hides and the whole image is visible.

I understand it may have something to do with Rev's Mac menu buttons, but
why an inch? How come I can see the desktop but not that part of the image?

All I want is for the full 800x600 image to show in its entirety. I don't
mind if some dev windows cover it, like the tool palettes, as long as I can
remove them and _know_ the image is actually all there. I'm going crazy
here. I'm sorry, a number of people have given some instruction about this,
but nothing seems to work. I really need someone to lead me step by step [
1), 2), 3), ], I guess, because I just don't get it...

Help,
Ken N.