Cascading menu

Ironmaan at aol.com Ironmaan at aol.com
Wed Dec 24 12:12:54 EST 2003

Hi all,
Its me again with my cascading menu problem. I have made progress but I now
believe that the cascading menu buttons are a bit buggy. Previously I mentioned
that when I clicked on an item, the menu just hanged and I could highlight
and unhighlight a menuItem without a MenuPick message being sent. Nothing
happened.

I now can get a menuPick message sent but I must highlight the item with my
mouse and then press the return key. I would like to just click with the mouse.

Also, The button is not consistant in the way that it activates. It does not
always cascade when I hover over the button and sometimes it does. When it
doesn't, it requires a mouse clik.    I have tried all of the options for
accessing a button with a mouse.

Also, when will manuals be available. I'm new to revolution (if you haven't
guessed) and not having a manual makes the learning curve rather drawn out.

Sincere thanks,
John