[ANN] Minor Updates To Serendipity Library

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Dec 24 10:45:12 EST 2003

As of 24 Dec 03, the following individual files contain updates made
after the file bundles were uploaded to the ftp site:

	English Reference Text.sdb.sgz
	SDB Data.sdb.sgz
	Serendipity Reference.rev.sgz.

The issues these updates address are:

	* The database handler list entry for preOpenSDBFiles was missing
           the final "s", causing a database error when looking for the handler
           description record.

         * The default test database, SDB_Data.sdb was missing the handler
           records mentioned in Read_Me_First.txt.

         * Logic to clear Serendipity Reference's requestedChapter property
           was placed after an exit statement, and thus the property wasn't
           cleared.  This caused the Reference to open to the wrong chapter.

I have revised
<http://www.oenolog.net/ftp/serendipity_downloader.htm> to include
details of minor file updates such as this at the URL; so I will not
intrude on this List re Serendipity Library & SDB until an update
with significant new capabilities [or, heaven forbid, a fix for a
nasty bug] is available.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company