Button Labels

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Dec 21 16:56:21 EST 2003

I'm not sure quite what you are referring to, as for me, button labels
are always centered, but to change them there are 2 basic methods:
1. in text formatting, change the alignment to left, center or right to
move the button's text.
2. change the margins. Still in the Text formatting section of the
Inspector, you will see the margins entry which by default contains a
single number. The tricky bit is that this can contain 4 numbers,
separated by commas, specifying the left, top, right, bottom margins
differently. If you enter only one number, that sets all four margins
to the same value. Play around with entering and then editing 4 margins
to get the result you need.

For the How do I... section of the manual, check out the Transcript
Examples cookbook, and be sure to look at the See Also list every time
you look something up in the Transcript Dictionary.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/