copy progress bar; windows

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Tue Dec 16 13:13:13 EST 2003

On Dec 16, 2003, at 2:20 AM, Bob Hartley wrote:

> Now when I click the button to transfer the files listed, it works
> perfectly, however, there is no indication of the progress of the
> copy.
> When you copy files using windows explorer you get a progress bar; is
> there a way to show the progress of the copy-action in revolution?

Put a progress control on your card, and set it's startValue =0 ,
endValue and thumbPosition in your file copying loop. Set the endValue
to the number of copy operations, and increment thumbPosition by one
each time through.

Progress control is a scrollbar with it's "style" property set.
Progress control is on the controls pallet in the scrollbar popup.

Hope this helps,

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>