Ugly Rumours about my modified revTools

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 8 08:14:19 EST 2003

Richmond,
I replaced my revTools stack with your horizontal one(decided that I
didn't want it horizontal) and then later put the 'backup' copy I
copied of revTools back in and took yours out. Since then when I start
REV the revTools stack opens and then hides itself.
I do not know that this is a result of your revTools stack and it
probably is not. Since then I do not put/replace any original REV
stacks with any others. The response to my problem below was a
suggestion to look further into it and not an accusation or rumor about
your stack. I did like your stack and I do trust your coding integrity.
I am a newbie to rev and as such a little bit dangerous when
downloading new plugins and trying them out etc. I might still have a
copy of your 'replacement' stack in my plugins folder since i still
don't quite understand what the plugins folder is for(when I first
downloaded it I did put it in the components folder and made a backup
of my revTools stack outside of that). I was treating the plugins
folder like a favorites folder. actually I still am treating it that
way until I can filter out the stack that I don't need or want in
there.

Sorry for any confusion about this and rest assured this was not an
attack on your plugin.

Tom