RISC OS!

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Mon Dec 8 03:52:11 EST 2003

A long time ago I made a request for a RR version for RISC
OS - call me retro, out-of-the-loop, fishface, whatever -
but the merry de facto standards of WINDOZE and MACINSPLOSH
will not be with us forever (gosh, I hope not - awfully
boring) and as the risk of computer viruses becomes greater
and greater the RISC OS people with their flash ROM OS
might just be the wave of the future.  Personally I would
love an Iyonix and one of the things that puts me off is
the lack of power apps for that platform.

Please, Please, support RISC OS (hey, I've got a BBC MICRO
rotting in the cupboard).

Richmond

See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html    and