How Does One Display A Leadind "-" In A PopUp Menu?

in.bois in.bois at wanadoo.fr
Wed Dec 3 10:33:19 EST 2003

I'm french and my knownledge of english is little but I can take you a
method for your problem. Before put a negative number in a pop-button I
transform this number like this: char (196) and the number not signed
-- I am not sure of my mind to 196 verify a unicode -- and when I
select the text of my button - I make the inverse.
Evening
Alain