Opening mainstack behind another mainstack

Bruce Lewis gbrucelewis at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 28 17:02:01 EDT 2003

One topLevel stack gives a choice of cards on another topLevel stack.

First question. Is there a way to have the second topLevel stack go to the
chosen card, but not become the front window.

Second question. At present the second topLevel stack comes to the front at
the old card and then goes to the new card. I would rather have this not
visible. Lock screen has no effect. Is there a way to have it invisibly go
to the new card before coming to the front?

I am using Revolution 2.0b2, Macintosh 10.2.4. iMac G4 800 Mhz.

Thanks.

Bruce