Editing the subject line

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Sun Apr 27 02:09:01 EDT 2003

> Message: 15
> Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 21:46:42 -0700
> From: Bob Rasmussen <brasmussen at earthlink.net>
> To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
> Subject: Re: use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #1315 - 11 msgs
>

> Dave Cragg <dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> A mouseMove event is always sent in combination with (and before) a
----------
Say fellers (Dave and Bob),

I finally looked at this post and found that I might be interested in
following it because of such anomalies, as I often do multiple mouse events
and have experienced my share of unexpected behaviors.

But...how the heck will I know if you don't NAME the subject? Please try to
remember to edit the subject line, like it says in the top of the digest
version, i.e.:

than "Re: Contents of use-revolution digest..."

...although I have also been guilty of accidentally sending replies and
hitting the 'Send Now' before I changed the subject line, if you keep doing
it, it just exacerbates the problem.

Thanks for your kind consideration,
Ken N.