Modal Box

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Sun Apr 27 10:16:01 EDT 2003

>Message: 1
>From: sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
>To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
>Subject: Re: Modal Box
>Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 00:05:57 +0200 (MES)
>

>On Fri Apr 25 Jean SERVANT wrote:
>

><How to change (definitively) the location of a
><modal dialog box ?
><Thank You for your help.
>
>As an example:
>

>   go to stack "answer dialog"
    wait 20 ticks
   set the loc of stack "answer dialog" to 700,100
   wait 20 ticks
>   answer "Is this the new loc?"
>

>Regards,
>
>Wilhelm Sanke

Wilhelm,

Why doesn't this work for me? On my Mac OS 8.6, the modal box opens
position. It then moves to the "set loc position" at 700,100. But
when "answer" is called, the box reverts to the  default position
again. It appears that the change in the default position doesn't
take.

Any thoughts?

Jim