Bringing fields to front

James Lewes jameslewes at comcast.net
Sat Apr 26 20:26:01 EDT 2003

on 4/26/03 7:45 PM, Richard Gaskin at ambassador at fourthworld.com wrote:

> James Lewes wrote:
>
>> I have imported a project from Supercard, which consists of 6 substacks and
>> lots of card. On some of the cards there are 7 fields. In supercard you
>> could write a script to bring a specific text field to the front, how can
>> one do this in Runtimwe Revolution
>
> How would you write that in SC, and does the same script work for you in
> Rev?

The script in Supercard read

on mouseUp
  select card field "page 7"
  bringFront
  set the textFont of card field "page 7" to "Courier"
  set the textHeight of card field "page 7" to auto
  set the textSize of card field "page 7" to 12
  set the height of card field "page 7" to 355
  set the width of card field "page 7" to 620
  set the loc of card field "page 7" to 310,192
  set the style of card field "page 7" to rectangle
  set the lockText of card field "page 7" to true
  bringFront
  choose browse tool
end mouseUp