Test or Quiz Examples

edutec edutec at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 19 17:38:01 EDT 2003

>> Somebody kindly point me in the direction of educational/training test or
>> quiz examples made with Rev. -- All the better if the quiz has summative
>> data (e.g., questions answered correctly, right answer, score).
> ----------
> Here's the most comprehensive set of RR plug-in tools I've seen for
> education:
> <http://www.messimercomputing.com/pTools.html>

PreceptorTools still isn't shipping. Is it a plug-in?

> But there are dozens of HC stacks that what you want, which should be a
> breeze to convert as long as they don't use type II XCMD's, or you can just
> adapt the scripts.

Actually, it is surprising how few RR quiz templates there are. I have not
been able to find any x-script quiz that provides summative data.

Are there any educators out there using RR, whether for testing or for
teaching critical thinking? If so, perhaps you could contact me privately.

Thanks.