Where can I a report RR version 2 bugs ?

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Thu Apr 17 05:13:33 EDT 2003

On 17/4/03 6:49 am, Andre Rombauts <andre.rombauts at win.be> wrote:

> I read:
>
> "Improve Revolution" Mailing List
> This list is open to Professional License holders only. For Revolution
> Professional License holders who are already
>
> Where can a K12 user report bugs? I posted a message here but had no reply -
> I mean no acknowledge from RR... :-(

We're not acknowledging every report we receive at the moment, because of
the high volume of reports.  If its a duplicate or an issue we aren't
planning to deal with before we ship 2.0, it will likely not be replied to.
Non-pro users should normally report bugs to support at runrev.com.  However,
at this late stage, you may send them directly to me.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited: Software at the Speed of Thought
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.