30 day trial licenses still crashing on start

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Fri Apr 11 08:32:01 EDT 2003

On Thursday, April 10, 2003, at 03:06  PM, Kevin Miller wrote:

>> 30 day trial licenses still crashing on start here.
>> New key, new download.
>> I have to force quit...
>
> It works here.  Network problems?

Usually I do a fast "net -*check" with check for updates online and it
worked perfectly..;)
When I select on the first start the starter kit, on the next start the
dialog to select the licenses, does not come up again. So I cant try it
again. I did the install with a new unstuffed rev about 10 times.
Sorry, at the moment I dont have enough time to play more with that...
Anything else it can be...?

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©

INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539